Iago, Ball'mer, and such

Apologies to the List: when I started this thread, it was in response to a
posting by one David Fenton. Trouble is, Fenton wrote to a completely different
list, one comprising several hundred musicologists, and I intended my response
to go to that list, not to this one.

If it has given any entertainment to users of what *I* call The Miracle
Software, good. If it's offended anyone by its irrelevance, I apologize.

I thought, incidentally, that I did sign my posting. The CompuServe account is
my wife's, but the signatory is

					Eric Van Tassel