Re: printer error messages

--- Harry Binswanger  wrote:

> I've started being unable to print (to a Canon
> P1800), getting spurious
> error messages about minimums for top page and left
> margin needing to be
> above certain minima. Setting  and
> doesn't eliminate these
> messages. Any ideas?
>
> Thanks,
> Harry

I'll have to read through the later replies to this,
but I've gotten error messages -- for many years --
about the minimum top-of-page or left margin required
space for a page . . . but it always still went ahead
and printed anyway. This is on an HP LJ-4. I'm
thinking this message is coming from the driver,
rather than from XY, but I could be wrong.

 Jordan