Re: Anti-Spam Option

"My rule of thumb: if I don't know the sender, if I don't recognize the
subject matter, I just delete it unread."

Steve Crutchfield

I agree with Steve, and I suppose I've agonized as much as anyone about spam
in general and how it affects lists like this in particular. The best
possible weapon is no response, on or off the list, but there always will be
some who do respond angrily or otherwise. She/he/it happens (thanks Steve!),
and it also degrades and returns whence it came.

Jeff Seager