Re: Color Problem In Ver 3+

Daniel, sorry... I noticed Harry's suggestion concerning UltraVision, which
leads me to ask... since you first noticed the problem, were there any changes
or additions to your setup, i.e., other programs, upgraded existing programs,
etc.?? Per Harry's focus, I have a directory matching program DIRMATCH which
leaves the screen in its' color mode after exiting the program. However, once
entering XyWrite color modes are proper.

I'll check with one of our developers on this.

Regards, Jim