Re: pdf2xy routine

Reply to note from Patricia M Godfrey  Sat, 8
Jan 2005 15:21:14 -0500

Patricia:

> No doubt I'm doing something wrong, or have something skew-
> whiff in my system, but [PDF2XY] is not working.

PDFTOTXT3.EXE makes an internal call to GSWIN32C.EXE, which it
expects to find either in the current directory or in a directory in
the DOS Path. I suspect that directory C:\GS\GS8.15\BIN\ (which,
according to your listing, is the directory that contains
GSWIN32C.EXE) isn't in the Path. Add it to your Path, and you
should be in business.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx