We should move en masse to Nota Bene

Having bought a Win 7 machine, I've been giving a lot of thought to this,
and I think we XyWriters are in an unsustainable position. 16-bit DOS
XyWrite is drifting ever further back into the mists of history.
Fortunately, Nota Bene is our lifeline.
I've been trying using a VM (Parallels Workstation) to run XP in Win 7. It
works, yes, but with such mental and computer overhead that I'm thinking I
am going to struggle with NB 10, 64 bit, so that I can continue gaining the
advantages of the XyWrite engine.
As I see it, the situation is this: we can spend our time either on the
complexities of getting things the way we want in a VM (note the extended
back-and-forths here on DOSBox) or invest roughly the same time in getting
things the way we want in NB. The advantage of the latter is that for the
same time spent, we create a setup that carries forward into the future.
It would be considerably easier to make the Xy-to-NB transition if we had
each other (especially Carl) to email to. I suppose that would mean either
a large number of us moving to the NB list, which I gather is presently too
nontechnical for us, or staying on this list but devoting a large part of
it (a sublist?) to things NB-related.

Comments?

--Harry