Re: WordPerfect CMline Macro

Carl,
I decided to test your macro under WordPerfect9 (Spanish version/W2000) and a couple of problems remain. I'll translate again the messages to English (they are partially in Spanish) but maybe I'll make some mistakes. Excuse me. As usually, the pointed character is between brackets, when necessary.

Problem with interface (language not found)
Application (A1; "WordPerfect"; Default; "EN")
line 6, character 46.
[Obviously, this problem is due to the spanish version I am using]

A 'Warning' was detected.
The 'LUSERCANCEL' label was defined in line 471 but it was not referenced.
line 840, character 1.
[<]* FDA *> 'End of file'["Final De Archivo" in Spanish] in source of
macro. <* FDA *>

Under WordPerfect 8 (Win98SE), I found the following compilation errors:

Problem with interface (language not found)
Application (A1; "WordPerfect"; Default; "EN")
line 6, character 46.
[Obviously, this problem is due to the spanish version I am using]

Syntax error
The 'ZOOMOUT' label was set as reference in line 455 but it was not defined.
<* FDA *> 'End of File/"Fin de archivo"' in source of macro. <* FDA *>
line 840, character 1

Syntax error
The 'ZOOMIN' label was set as reference in line 454 but it was not defined.
<* FDA *> 'Fin de archivo' en la fuente de la macro. <* FDA *>
line 840, character 1

A 'Warning' was detected.
The 'LUSERCANCEL' label was defined in line 471 but it was not referenced.
line 840, character 1.
[<]* FDA *> 'End of file'["Final De Archivo" in Spanish] in source of
macro. <* FDA *>

A 'Warning' was detected.
The 'LERROREXIT' label was defined in line 468 but it was not referenced.
line 840, character 1.
[<]* FDA *> 'End of file'["Final De Archivo" in Spanish] in source of
macro. <* FDA *>

I hope this helps.
Thank you very much.
Manuel Castelao