Re: How many of us are there left?

Theres no reason to give up on XyWrite 3 or 4 on a Mac. There are a variety of ways to run DOS programs, thanks to people who keep DOS games alive.

And if you want a no-nonsense native-Mac rtf editor suitable for academic work, have a look at Nisus
Writer Pro. Its no XyWrite, but its not trying to be Word, either, thank goodness.

Myron