Re: RE Which Computer

--- Paul Breeze  wrote:

> Do the Asus boards allow you to use expanded (or is
> it extended, I can never remember) memory that XY4
> can utilise?

This message came to the List in triplicate, for some
reason. Incidentally, the custom builder I used to
use (now out of the biz, following a nasty divorce and
child custody battle, and the creeping commoditization
in this field), who was extremely particular about
every last wire and washer that went into his systems,
regarded Asus as being the best around -- at least at
that time. Not necessarily the best in every last
performance detail, but in reliability.

I don't know about the memory thing, but isn't that a
resource latter day operating systems provide ?

Jordan