Sizing the Dos Box

At 12/3/2002 10:59 PM -0800, Robert Holmgren wrote re: sizing of Dox Box in XP
Are you _sure_ you're at 800x600 in WXP? Because pixels are pixels, the amount
of screen territory they cover shouldn't change with the OpSys. I'll dig out
my Siebert fonts when I get a chance... Seems to me we covered this ground
last August-September, no?

Robert,
Double checked. Indeed it is 800X600 on both W98 and XP and that's what has me confused. Also I checked all the posts I saved on Dos Boxs and related issues and I think the 3/4 screen issue thread was with laptops and with XyDos full screen (maximized) not in a box, though there may have been occasional posts on sizing Dos Box's. If anyone has these or remembers them or can post the thread in the archives in which they were covered, they would be very helpful. Thank you.
Michael Norman