OT: NEVER MIND

After taking a nap, my revived brain thought to check for a 4DOS Autorun
thingy. And it exists: a file named 4START.BAT will run on launch, so
problem solved.

--Harry

Googling having failed, I turn to the great minds on this list.
I want to run a backup batch file, using XCOPY, as a "scheduled task." The problem is that I only know how to run it as I want to under 4DOS, but the scheduled task facility loads CMD.EXE.
I can't figure out how to use CMD.EXE to first load 4DOS.COM and then (when
CMD.EXE is now inoperative) have 4DOS run the batch file. Obviously, I can
have a CMD.EXE batch file load 4DOS, but then I just am dead in the water
at a 4DOS prompt.
An alternative would be to do everything in CMD.EXE, but I don't know
enough about its syntax to do this:

1. Check if the label on drive W: is: Week-ATAPI6
2. If not, echo a message to that effect and quit back to the CMD.EXE prompt (not exit: I need to see the message).
3. If W: is Week-ATAPI6 then run the rest of the batch file, which mainly
does an XCOPY command.
I would greatly appreciate any help doing it as a scheduled taks, either
using the 4DOS .bat file I have or with a CMD.EXE type .bat file that I
don't know how to make.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx

Harry Binswanger