Re: XY Under Vista

Carl Distefano wrote:
has the VDM changed since NT4? It looks and feels the same to me.
Then why do we have this jerky keystroke syndrome on XP (and I have it, though to a lesser extent, on W2K)? Some people don't see it, so I thought there might well be a hardware component, but Robert insists that everyone has it, some people just don't notice it.
 Even if MS is counting on an eventual mass upgrade in
hardware and applications in response to Vista, it would be stupid
to jettison backward compatibility with existing hardware and apps,
Well, I've heard that some 32-bit Win apps won't run under (or, as you
rightly put it, on) it.
thereby alienating early adopters and generating a lot of negative
word-of-mouth. And whatever else MS is, it's not stupid.
Maybe not, but it is as arrogant as Lucifer.

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx