Re: Nota Bene

Dear XyWriters:

I just signed on to post the news that we have extended our XyWrite special
pricing until November 30, and I note that Nick Clifford beat me to the
punch!  So I'll confirm the news -- Yes, you can buy Nota Bene at the
advertised special prices of $199 for Scholar's Workstation or $99 for the
word processor until November 30. Make sure that you mention that you are a
XyWrite user when you order. For details, see our special web page at
www.notabene.com/xywrite (if the date on the web page has not yet been
changed, it will be).

Also, I can confirm that we use the Wordport filters. Glad to hear that so
many of you like them.

Thanks for your interest in Nota Bene

Anne
aputnam@xxxxxxxx