Date: Wed, 05 Nov 97 17:26:15 PST
From: jon
To: day@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Omnikeys!

I have a selection of used Omnikey keyboards for sale! These are in good shape
 and nice 'n'
clicky, too.
Here's a list: (9) Omnikey 101 with dipswitches
        (2) Omnikey 101 w/ Win95 keys (no dipswitches)
        (1) Omnikey 102 w/ dipswitches (extra row of F-keys on top)
        (6) Omnikey Ultra w/ dipswitches (extra row of F-keys on top)
        (2) Omnikey Ultra w/ Win95 keys (no dipswitches, extra F-keys)
The Win95 keyboards have an intergrated 5pin din keyboard cable, while the
 regular flavor has
 a mini-6 female (ps-2) connector on the back. Most of these come with a ps2 to
 5pin cable as
 well. These keyboards are sold AS IS with no manuals or software. I will test
 all keyboards
 to insure that all the keys work; the programming and extended features are up
 to you; I'm
 guessing they work. Buyer pays shipping and handling + price with either check
 or money
 order. I will hold shipment until checks clear.
        Win95 keyboards.$75.00
        101's and 102's.$85.00
        Ultra...........$95.00
Email - jon@xxxxxxxx