Re: Problems with Microlytics dictionary in XY4

How big is the file you're editing? There seems to be an upper limit of about 4.2MB of all open files (plus anything else that loads to memory, I suspect). And the situation can be complicated in view modes other than Expanded.

I used to get the same error message doing simple edits in files over about 4MB. Dave Erickson was
aware of the problem but unable to fix it before he left TTG, according to one of my sources. It's
apparently not a simple fix.

If you're editing big files, try to generate the error with a single, smaller file open in Xy4.

Tim Baehr