Re: 98 again

I did have one problem with Xy in Win98.

When I'm on-line, usually in Netscape Navigator, and I swap to XyWrite,
XyWrite sometimes freezes, and when it comes back it seems as if every key
on my keyboard, in all programs, have been turned into alt keys, e.g. "e"
will launch Internet Explorer, etc. I have to log off and reboot. It's a
real annoyance, and it could be a real problem if I ever switched to DSL
and it kept happening.

Can anybody figure out what's going on, or suggest a strategy to identify
the problem and correct it? Or is it just lost in the black box of Win98?

Norman

At 09:35 PM 3/30/01 -0500, Harry Binswanger wrote:

>Win95, Win98--it's the same as far as Xy is concerned.
>
>>I believe that I need to upgrade from Win95
>>to Win98 in order to get USB support, and am
>>about to do so. But I don't want to spoil my
>>XyWrite DOS (3 and 4) experience -- which is
>>my primary reason for using a PC. I
>

>Harry Binswanger
>hb@xxxxxxxx

Norman Bauman