Re: ASCI ANSI again

OK, sorry everyone. I just got a chance to really look over the past few
days' posts, and see that my attempt at Old English (in Valediction; it
was supposed to be Waes haeil, with the ligature ae in both words) got
transmogrified into Greek (lowercase mu). At first I thought the Net
Gremlins (Ngemlins?) had been at work, but then I remembered a discussion
back in Oct of 02 about Xy's ASCI vs. Win's ANSI. Programs aren't the
only things with memory leaks.

But it must have been the Ngemlins that ate the final _a_ in "audita" in
Michael Norman's elegant Latin tag.
Patricia