Re: Excel And XyWin

Tom, we currently only have filters for Excel 3.0. I cannot inform as to our
incorporation of updated filters in the near future. You would probably want to
contact our Marketing Department for info. I believe that the problems you
would encounter in trying to import an excel 4.0 or 5.0 sheet into XyWrite
would be related to any new features in either Excel version. Other than that,
if Excel has not changed the file format or structure, I would expect that you
could import basic sheets.

If anything changes in the status of filter development I will post notice
here.

Regards, SysOp