From: "Paul Lagasse"
Sent: Sunday, March 6, 2011 10:45pm
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: FW: RE: dumb questions how to install

On 03/06/2011 07:34 PM, charles@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> I am damned tired of the world repeating the same old stupid mistakes

better keep your eyes closed.

and, yes, stink bugs. brown marmorated stink bugs --
http://ento.psu.edu/extension/factsheets/brown-marmorated-stink-bug. A
fire ant for the home. Smelly, not painful, but several hundred crawling
up the side of your house make you feel like you are in a very low
budget horror movie.

Paul Lagasse