Re: XyWrite Revealed

When I got my Herb Tyson book in about '93 it included a disk with all of
his xpl programs on it.
That disk was very helpful to me. Does anyone have a copy of it? Only God
knows here mine is, and He has not mentioned it lately.
There is also a wonderful xpl book that was published by XyWrite, titled
"XPL: XyWrite Programming Language." It is dated 1989 and apparently came
with XyWrite III. It's less than a half-inch thick and has some very
helpful diagrams in it that explain simple programming for people like me,
who have had no educational background in programming.
I wonder if the XyExperts out there could weigh in on which resources are
the best for newcomers who are would-be programmers.
I know some very simple xpl things, like knowing how to do loops and
if-then statements to test for errors really changed my life at work. This
XyWrite book made the programming very understandable.

=====