Re: Saving to USB drives from VDOS

Dear Carl

It is with trepidation that I make one further query.
Now that we have SAA, is CAA feasible? It would be icing on the cake, but when I save to a USB drive, I usually call the file at the end of the day just to make sure that the original and the copy are both identical. It is easy enough to check with my file manager but it would be neater to be able to continue to do so from within XY4, where I can 'WordCount' both files.

Best wishes

Paul