XyWrite & Windows 2000

This has probably been covered over and again in this group and I did
not follow it beause it was not a concern at the time.

I have a new job, new computer and new environment that is Microsoft
oriented.

My computer is a Dell (Optiplex GX110)

We use Windows 2000.

How can I get the DOS screen to be larger? It is a small rectangle I
can't seem to be able to configure. I prefer not to use the Alt+Enter
option because I like having the Xwrite operating in a window while I
can still easily have other applications operating. If I have to to use
the full-screen for Xy, how to I get a better looking font/point size.

Thanks for all assistance.