Re: "...XyWrite to its knees"

At 08:15 AM 3/14/97 -0600, Peter Knupfer wrote:
>Ken Frank asks:
>>BTW, who compiled
>>the bug list I asked for a couple of months ago, and can I get it?
>
>Maybe someone should sell it to him, or trade it in return for a sales
>percentage. The traffic on this list is a standing tribute to TTG's
>failure to market and support XW in a reliable way. But it's willing to
>soak this list for expertise.

Hey, don't bite the hand that could feed us. Remember, TTG is a
profit-seeking (maybe even profit-making) company. We XyWriters are a small
niche that probably doesn't represent enough consumer demand to make it pay
to cater to us. What should they do? Lose money on subsidizing us?

Regards,

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx