Re: obituary

How very extraordinary - - I had no idea it was possible he was only
70. Funny, how Jobs's achievement in getting Apple to overturn Exxon
as world's most valuable corporation is getting all the mindshare now
. . . . but none of this would have been possible without Ritchie &
co. On the other hand, I remember writing in the early 90s about how
every attempt to give UNIX a GUI was failing - - and it was Jobs's
vision that turned it into OS X. 'The C Programming Language' is a
gorgeous book.