Re: Northgate Keyboards

On Fri, 21 Feb 1997 08:59:58 -0500 (EST), nsivin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Nathan
Sivin) wrote:

As we're on keyboards, I'm always on the lookout for a replacement for
my current keyboard for when it dies (eight years old and going strong
but for how long I don't know).

If anyone has or knows of the whereabouts in the UK of a Victor PC
keyboard circa 1989, I'd be grateful for any info. (Victor was a UK PC
manufacturer that went out of business in the early 90s.)

Layout is standard AT 101/102-key, function keys on the top, and the
feel of the keys is soft without being mushy. I've tried *many* tens of
keyboards to find an equivalent, but nothing comes close.

--
          _   N : E : T : A : D : E : L : I : C : A
James Eibisch  ('v')  -- http://www.revolver.demon.co.uk --