Re: Color Choices Menu

At 1/1/2005 09:58 PM -0500, Carl Distefano wrote:
P.S. I don't get flashing text in Win XP either.
Thanks, Carl. Troubleshooting cursor problems by testing all the DF's in
SETTINGS.DFL , I've been looking at values for CR=x,y,z and went to the
color chart to see what numbers produced what effects, and noticed that
*blink* wasn't blinking and wondered whether something in my XP setup was
different than others. On my machines too, W98 and XP, Color
Choices==>Blink blinks only in FULL-SCREEN, not in the DosBox.
Michael Norman