Re: XyWrite to Go?

>implied the latter, then it was ill-phrased. Hijacking Carl's excellent
>proposal to serve as yet another vehicle for berating TTG and for braindead

   Hardly. I'm totally in favor of Carl's idea. Neatest thing
I've heard proposed for XY yet, in fact would probably end up --
could at least -- as useful a tool as the Notabene adaptation. I
also would be totally amazed if it happened. And that's not TTG
bashing, Annie, that's simply remorse over what could have been.
As for MS-bashing -- of course, any chance I get. I think it was
someone else bashing TTG there. I understand what TBahr was
saying -- did before -- but that doesn't make watching it happen
any easier.

-- Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx

hoka hey!

Copyright, Harmon F. Seaver, 1995. License to distribute this
post is available to Microsoft for US$1,000 per instance, or
local equivalent.