Re: keyboard position

Bill,

What I see is that the notebook keys are very flat and close to the
underlying notebook chassis, compared to an external keyboard where
the keys are a) raised, and b) have raised edges and sunken centers.

Furthermore, external keyboards are inclined: the "qwerty" row is
higher up than the "asdfg" row, which is higher up than the "zxcvb"
row, like the rows of seats in an auditorium. This is not so with
notebooks, which lie flat.

One suggestion: make yourself an inclined mount; this might help you
to hit the keys more accurately. Better still, buy one with cooling fans.

The attached photos show my modified duplicate F9 key on an external
keyboard, and an inclined notebook mount with whisper fans (mute
groupies?).