RE: U2

Another autospell trick is use extra letters

Like x, z, q, and ; as special endings of words to trigger
autospell.

I also double the third letter in all days of the week, months,
and other words, such as:

monn Monday

I also find other words work by doubling the third letter, like:

rkf Rockefeller

rkff Rockefeller Foundation

samm for S/AM

samx for the expanded Subject/Analysis Matrix

then I add "p" for possessives and "s" for plural

jmx Jamaica

jmp Jamaica's

jmn Jamaican

and a lot of time, the beginning of the word is unusual enough I
can use it and the last letter, like:

epiy epistemology

epil epistemological

Just hate writing long words more than twice.

Tom Robertson