Xy4 [was Re: 'New' .PRN drivers for XY -- inkjet models]

Reply to note from jr_fox@xxxxxxxx Fri, 15 Sep 2000 17:36:23 -
0400

-> TTG probably stopped selling XY4DOS some time ago, but I'm not
-> sure.

They stopped marketing it, certainly, but I don't see why they
wouldn't still sell it.

Steve Hayes mentions Signature. It was, of course, the prototype
for Xy4, but, in fact, they're like night and day. Signature was
clunky and slo-o-o-o-w; Xy4 put the zing back. In terms of
stability and speed (and Y2K compliance), there's no substitute for
the latest release of Xy4, v4.018, a free download at the TTG web
site. See http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/xylite.shtml for links and
other useful information.

--
Carl Distefano