Re: re Northgate keyboards

My OmniKey 102 has developed a sticking Enter key. I've tried removing the
keyboard cover and using a pressurized duster to clean out the fuzzballs.
But that didn't help. Is this the kind of problem that is considered
"unfixable" or "not worth fixing"? For a while, I used the Enter key next
to the keypad, but for me that was too inconvenient. Fortunately, I had a
spare 102 squirreled away and have now switched, but I hate to just pitch
the malfunctioning one. If anyone is interested in it (and if you think you
can fix it or get it fixed), let me know. I'd like to find it a good home.

Alison Tartt