Re: Legal size print files

Kari,

Many thanks!

From: Kari Eveli
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2018 9:53 AM
Subject: Legal size print files

John,

I have prepared printer files that address the issues of Xy3+ PCL Legal
and Letter printing. Download from:
http://www.lexitec.fi/xywrite/XY3_PCL_LTR_and_LGL.zip

The installer will contain them eventually, but the installation, be it
Letter or A4, can produce appropriate output using these files. The
problem in the old setup was my misunderstanding of the GhostPCL system
as presented by Edward. I thought the page size was hardcoded, but it is
not, it is just the default size (of the two alternatives available: A4
and Letter). The old print files relied on the default size of a variant
of PCL6.EXE and did not set the page size, just like you could get
correct sized pages just by typing to the printer with a default page
size set.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)