Re: Nested If's

Carl, as I mentioned to Robert in an earlier message, we are not actively
making changes or enhancements to XPL. Although, this change was made as we've
seen. My belief is that it was done for a specific need by Development.

I'll add your suggestion to the list Robert provided. I think a separate
section of the BBS for XPL stuff would be nice. To be quite frank, I have not
done this because XPL can be one of the most time consuming and complex areas
with which to deal. My SysOp repsponsibilities are only a small fraction of my
daily schedule. I would actually enjoy doing this full-time, as it fosters a
nice educational environment for all.

SysOp