RE: Dataviz and xyW

>My kids have MS Office '97 Pro, which includes MSWord (v8, I think -- is there
>a later version of Word?); and it reads XyWrite-generated RTF quite well.
Could
>you elaborate?
>Robert Holmgren
>holmgren@xxxxxxxx

Well, what can I say? Client after client kept telling me that they
could not read my RTF files, so now I grind my teeth and go through Word
(v.6) to send them either Word-generated RTF or .doc files.

The clients, of course, good sheep that they are, all use the latest
Word versions. (The Japanese ones, though -- maybe that is the
problem?)

--Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
--"It is astonishing that those who spent decades recounting the
--'lessons of Vietnam' have themselves failed to heed those lessons."
--J.Schlesinger "I didn't inhale." B.Clinton