Xy4

Thanks again for calling me so quickly, sorry I did not get your name.

The conversion to XY4 is progressing smoothly; it takes however longer that I
had expected. Still a number of small unresolved problems:

1. Can I use the same PERS.SPL dictionary with both the PCLEXAM and
Microlytics.

2. When I run the program to load the PCLEXAM, it inserts a blank space in the
TEXT; how can I get rid of it ?

3. In the printer file (HP LASER JET IIP) in the FA and FP table what do the
numbers stand for ? where can I find this information ?

4. I am using Speedo fonts which are located in the BTFONTS directory; however
when I invoke the graphic view I can find no trace of the SCRFONTS.BIN file.

I am using XY4 version 4.011

-- Michel Slivitzky