Re: XyWrite and OS/2

> You are correct that we do not do much advertising. We have
done some, and > for the most part it is not a particularly
efficient use of marketing dollars. > We are looking for more
targeted publications in which to advertise, or whose >
subscriber list we can mail to, and would welcome suggestions on
that score.

How about making literature available at professional
conferences? Or do you already do this? Like... historians,
psychologists, any conference likely to involve people who do
serious writing.

Mike

 Michael O'Brien       mto@xxxxxxxx
Lincoln, MA