Re: DOS NB availability

Thanks, Kari.  I myself got onboard with NB as of ver. 9, up through current issue.  So I may not qualify.  (?) This is mainly a matter of curiosity.  I had access to some early version of NB DOS way back when, but did not really get around to seriously checking it out at the time.  I'm just kind of compulsive about keeping a well-stocked toolbox, if you know what I mean.
Never know when you might have a use for that socket wrench . . . .

  Jordan

From: Kari Eveli
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2016 10:53 PM
Subject: DOS NB availability

Hello Jordan,

DOS NB versions are not in the public domain, and as far as I know, they
are not available for download anywhere. You should contact NotaBene and
try to obtain a copy if you have some kind of proof of purchase. They
ought to have some kind of archives. Unfortunately, the Dragonfly serial
numbers are not present in their online database. But if you have a NB
manual, that might constitute a proof of purchase. NotaBene supplies
copies of their recent Windows versions to customers online. It should
be possible to obtain a copy of DOS NB3 from them. Anne Putnam has been
following this list in the past, maybe she still is, and can answer this
question?

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)