Re: $XKey / STACK query . . .

I've attached Carl's latest as a zip file,
because sometimes emailing creates problems.

If you can't unzip it, let me know.

--Harry

On Sun, Jan 19, 2014 at 9:22 PM, Carl Distefano <mailto:cld@xxxxxxxxcld@xxxxxxxx> wrote: Try this: DeFine everything between the "XYENCode_start" and "XYENCode___end" boundary lines, then issue XYDEC. Any difference? â??I think the last bit has been cut off. The section ends with <$Xkey_are_added_to_the_S and no further. So I won't try yet . . .â??