Re: xy and linux

arthur steinberg:
dosemu simply has a ton of settings that will need to be set. btw, i
have never succeeded in getting it to run in full-screen mode, only in
a non-adjustable window. that happens not to bother me.

Actually, that's fairly easy. You're using X, right? You should still be able to access the
"full screen console." Linux lets you do this by hitting Ctrl+Alt+F1. You have to log in
again, but that shouldn't be any pain. Then run dosemu from there, and you should be on your way. To
get back to X, hit Alt+F7. At least that's how it works on my (Debian 2.0) system.

S.H.
sah@xxxxxxxx