Re: vDos-lfn for XyWrite - latest EXE

Harry,

Wengier's vDos-lfn portable zip package contains always the latest EXE
and can be downloaded from:

http://individual.utoronto.ca/wengier/old/vdos-lfn-201511.zip

There is a direct link to the above in the 'vDos-lfn for XyWrite' Start
Programs Menu, go to 'Download updates' and select Wengier's zip file.

And when in doubt where all the other versions and varieties can be
downloaded, you could try my page:

http://www.lexitec.fi/xywrite/utility.html

Or read the manual.txt where all this is amply documented.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx