clipboard??

Have we gone over this before??? I don't recall any basic fix ---
I'd rather that XY4 send a ^Insert to the system clipboard (Warp)
than to the XY clipboard. Having to go through the Alt-K, mouse
around to select, Alt-Y to get it to the clipboard is ridiculous
-- in ZOC, the term package I'm using right now, all I have to do
is run the cursor over something and it's automatically clipped.

-- Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxx
seaverh@xxxxxxxx

We have found the Fountain of Youth in Asia!

=============
Microsoft Network, or any service owned in full or in part by
Microsoft, is prohibited from redistributing this work in any
form, in whole or in part.
Copyright, Harmon F. Seaver, 1995. License to distribute this
post is available to Microsoft for US$1,000 per instance, or
local equivalent.
Posting without permission constitutes an agreement to these
terms. Please send notices of violation to hseaver@xxxxxxxx
and postmaster@xxxxxxxx.