Re: XY and on-line sessions

>Why do you do that? I mean, as opposed to having a icon for each of the
>dos apps, then you can have as many as you want open at the same time. I've
>had Desqview running in a dos window, of course, and it worked fine, but
>what's the point? It (or Back & Forth) just wastes system resources
>needlessly.

Harmon:

I do not see it that way. B&F offers me several desktop services that would
not be available were each of the DOS applications of interest to me running
on their own. It also does a splendid job of managing DOS EMS/XMS, taking
only what it needs to get the job done;

No doubt there are OS/2 utilities around that would allow me to key-switch
among DOS services, but why bother if B&F so ably handle those tasks?
Moreover, B&F offers users a full set of local and global macros, a
trashcan, DOS-level cut and paste and other stuff besides.

- Andy