3.5

I am still using XyWrite 3.5 because I have a greatly modified .KBD file and
about 100 simple XyWrite programs designed for one-handed use. The thought of
adapting all these so they would work with 4.x has kept me from updating.

Recently I downloaded the ZIP file containing 3LQ570.PRN for use with the Epson
LQ570+ printer. It works only intermittently. Often it fails to override the
font buttons on the printer, or form feed fails to work, or it doesn't move the
continuous-feed paper back to the print position before printing.

Is this a XyWrite 4 file?  If so, how can I make it into a file that will