Re[2]: For TBaehr Re: XPL, DLG, Develop

>> no one should be able to obtain a driver's
>> developers, etc.) over how their chosen tools work.

>It has long been my opinion that if one takes a test on an
automatic shift >car one should be licensed to drive only cars
with automatic shifts.

Well, while we are on the topic of cars, a friend of mine thinks
that the automobile is the only form of natural selection left
to mankind, so I guess automatic types driving with manuals are
fine, but then this is a little off topic. :-)

Carter Campbell campbelc@xxxxxxxx carterc@xxxxxxxx
Calgary, Alberta
Canada