Re: quirky cursor

At 09:40 AM 5/9/2007, Paul Breeze wrote:
Avrom
Are you always running XY full screen? So far as I know the cursor jerkiness does not affect full screen, only when running in a window. That is certainly my experience.
This reprises many old posts. Full screen, from any provenance, does
not present problems; running in a window, or DOS console, does. TAME
-- I suppose I qualify as one of its *Beta testers* -- cleared up 90
percent of the problems in the console, but its various iterations
left various artifacts and anomalies. Those of us who use it have
learned to live with the oddities in exchange for its many, many
screen enhancements. You have to be an Old Dog to run XyWrite, to
begin with, so new tricks, and ticks, are simply part of the drill,
all of which, I think, nicely tangles three metaphors.

Michael Norman
PS: