Quick logoff, Quick quit

Nathan and others:
1. I put in the confirming dlg on quit because I kept hitting Alt+F4 by accident. If all
files had been saved, I ended up unceremoniously dumped out of Xy4. I'll think about
yanking the routine out of the DLG or maybe trying to make it a settable option.
2. A quick logoff ("Power" logoff?) to a standardized log file makes some sense -- in
fact, that's what I originally wrote for XyIII+. I'll see if I can get it into the
dialogs sometime.
3. Yes, I'll rename the whole shebang back to ENHANCE.

Thanks for some new programming (well, feature anyway) ideas. I always need something to
do when time hangs heavy.... NOT!

BTW, the EOF killer didn't work too well in a DOS box running out of WIN NT.
 It needs slightly different DOS commands. Maybe the same problem with
Win95. I've got to think some more about this....

BTBTW, beg, borrow, buy, or steal a copy of Scott Adams's "Dilbert
Principle." It's the most horrifyingly funny business book I've ever read.

T.