Re: R: xy windows [again]

Peter Evans claims that XyWin is not WYSIWYG because
"there's no effort to represent justification." I was so
surprised that I went back and checked. My copy of XyWin
4.12 represents justification as nicely as one could want.
As for certain fonts spilling over into the right margin, I
haven't seen it, but I may not be using the wrong fonts.

It may be relevant that in my default file I have the
default OD=4 set to show the offsets in graphics mode only.

Cheers,
--
Nathan Sivin
History and Sociology of Science