Names

    Much as I love it, I think the "Xy" has to go. Too many blank stares
(few know how to pronounce it). What isn't easily absorbed doesn't get
stored, at least by most people.
    Of Doug Beeson's suggestions, I think "Omega" is sexy.

    The best would be something that was both sexy and indicated what
XyWrite is outstanding for. What would that be? Doug's PowerWrite is good.
And, not to say these are great, but to get the creative juices flowing ...
 FastWrite
 YourWay  YourWord (My Way is copyrighted, huh?)
 CommandWriter
 RealWriter
 TrueWord
 Wordsmith

    Hey! The actual pgm is "editor.exe," so how about PowerEdit. That's
really what it's about, as far as I'm concerned. Something with Edit or
Editor in it. Or would that be confused with MS's Edit? Nah, no one even
knows that edit.com is there.

    Regards,

     Harry Binswanger
      hb@xxxxxxxx