Re: Nota Bene and OS/2 -Reply

Well, I just checked and I do have a Windows program from 1993 that runs on
my Windows NT 4 setup. I presume that this is going to be a 16 bit program
simply from it's age. It was originally released for Windows 3.1. I've
actually run into this problem with Nota Bene for Windows Demo on both an
NT machine at work and on my home computer which runs NT. Maybe it's
something to do with my login status when I install the demo. Do I need to
have administrator rights, or should I just install as a user?