Re: CURSOR PROBLEMS

Kathy, I suspect you'll have to modify your Keyboard file to accomodate the
acer keyboard. If you look in the utilities section of this board, there is (I
believe) a XPL program that will display the scan codes for each key pressed.
This will tell you which scan codes XyWrite is "seeing" from the ACER
keyboard. Then all you have to do is find those codes in the appropriate
sections of your keyboard file and tell them to output the functions you want.
I.E. cursor up, down, etc.

I am having to do the same thing for one of my clients who is using Hyundai
PC's.

 Remember,

 No matter where you go, there you are!

 ----John